Rogue Trader: The Volkite Dynasty
- There is no limit to the number of acquisition tests that can be taken on any given planet. However, after the first two there is a cumulative -10 Profit Factor and a +10% chance that you have drawn unwanted attention. This resets after 30 days of no acquisitions on that planet.
- Cost is No Object: For every point of Profit Factor you permanently burn, you will receive a +10 to an acquisition test. This must be decided before the roll.
- Character Advancement
- Each character that went through Conquest of The Soul Reaver adventure can train Dark Eldar exotic weapon training for 500 xp.
- Character Creation
- During character creation, roll 2d10 9 times, then assign each number to the attribute desired. Each attribute starts with a value of 25 plus the value rolled.
- Fate Points
- In addition to normal uses of Fate points, you can use a fate point to remove 1d5 levels of fatigue.
- At the end of each session, every character removes half (rounding down) of his current damage and half (rounding down) of his critical damage.
- TIme Passage
- Every 30 days there is a chance that something might happen to the Dynasty’s holdings that needs the attention of the Rogue Trader and his (or her) elite advisers; which may draw them away from somewhere else they need to be.
- Warp Travel
- A Navigator may plot a course through the warp and chain multiple ships to the jump. This means that all the ships have the same encounter (if any) inside the warp and arrive at the same time. A Navigator can only chain a number of ships equal to his/her Willpower (WP) bonus before receiving a -5 cumulative penalty to all Navigation checks for each ship beyond the WP bonus. (If the Navigator had a WP bonus of 5 and was trying to chain 6 ships, they would have a -5 on all navigation tests.)